A new wardrobe is coming for the autumn. Huge discounts are waiting for you in the FORUM Debrecen Shopping Center between the 7th and 10th of October.
You can buy not only clothes but also many accessories, decorative cosmetics, household utensils and chemical goods, fragrance, electrical equipment, as well as books, and other products related to leisure activities in one place at the FORUM.
List of shops participating in the promotion:
- Benu: pharmacy
- Rossmann: cosmetics, hygiene products and household utensils
- BL Óraszalon: watch shop
- Media Markt: market leading electronics retailer
- Brendon: baby related products
- budmil: clothes, shoes, bags and accessories
- CCC: shoes, bags, bijou, sportswear and sunglasses
- Columbia: sportswear
- Darlington Teabolt: tea shop
- Dockyard: clothes, shoes and accessories
- Douglas Parfüméria: fragrance
- Guess: clothes, shoes, bags and accessories
- H&M: clothes, shoes and cosmetics
- Heavy Tools: clothes
- Hervis: sport equipment
- KFC: restaurant
- LEVI’S: clothes, bags, shoes, socks, caps, scarves and wallets
- Libri: bookstore
- MAYO CHIX: women’s clothing
- Orsay: women’s clothing
- Parfois: women’s clothing, bags, shoes and accessories
- Retro: denim clothes
- Salamander: shoes, bags and leather products
- Saxoo London: men’s clothing and accessories
- Skechers: shoes
- Springfield: clothes
- Tally Weijl: women’s clothing, bags and accessories
- The Body Shop: cosmetics, fragrances and makeup
- Tom Tailor: clothes
- Triumph: women’s lingerie
- Vision Express: glasses, contact lenses and sunglasses
- Women’Secret: women’s clothing and lingerie
- Yves Rocher: fragrance
The organizers recommend that follow these rules to make a safe purchase:
1. Pay by debit card
If it is possible, do not use cash. It is worth choosing a contactless payment method.
2. Wear a mask
Have a mask with you and use it when you need it in the stores.
3. Disinfect your hand
There are hand sanitizers at the entrances, but it is significant to have some with you too. The use of hand sanitizer is crucial.
4. Keep the distance
For safe shopping, keep a social distance of 1-1.5 meters, either while sorting goods or standing in the line at the cashier’s desk!