The Erasmus Student Network (ESN) Debrecen Team invites you to their Budapest Trip, where you can see the beauty of the Hungarian capital and get a taste of one of the best nightlives in central Europe.
It’s a 2-night-trip taking place between the 18th and 20th of February.
The trip includes:
- Traveling by a private bus
- Accommodation for 2 nights in the city center /4-5-6 beds in a room/
- Dinner on Friday, Cold Lunch and Dinner on Saturday, Breakfast on Sunday
- Professional Guided Tour all around Budapest by bus
- All-night-long party on Friday in the Ruin Pub District
You will have some free time to discover hidden places and explore the city.
Within the framework of the Welcome Days, you will have the chance to buy your ticket for the Budapest Trip and get your ESNcard at the same time for 26 500 Forint.
- 24 000 Forint if you already have an ESNcard
- 25 500 Forint if you don’t have an ESNcard
It must be paid in advance!
Purchase your tickets well in advance from ESN Debrecen members during Welcome Days events and the following weeks!
Places are limited. Look for the ESN members if you have any questions!
and back again
Estimated arrival time back to Debrecen 7-8 pm on the 20th of February.
Erasmus Student Network Debrecen reserve the right to change the program.
Erasmus Student Network is a non-profit international student organization. Their mission is to represent international students, thus provide opportunities for cultural understanding and self-development under the principle of Students Helping Students.
ESN Debrecen joined the ESNcard system. Cards are accepted in several places, not just in Debrecen but in Hungary and across Europe. It provides access to all services and discounts offered by ESN to international students.