The Felsőoktatási Kollégiumok Országos Szövetsége (henceforth FEKOSZ) will start a running club today at 6 pm in Debrecen.
If you are proficient in the world of running or you are just starting and need a little motivation, you belong to them.
Starting place: Debrecen, Kossuth Lajos Dormitory
Date: Every Tuesday 6 pm
The event is co-funded by the European Solidarity Board, and it is created by FEKOSZ volunteers.
FEKOSZ is a national labor and professional organization established for tertiary education dorms. FEKOSZ intends to create privity for the residents and employees of the colleges of Hungarian higher education institutions.
FEKOSZ aims to raise colleges to a rank worthy of their role in the process of becoming an intellectual. It is involved in youth protection activities. It cooperates with other organizations dealing with higher education and public education – both Hungarian and international.
Tasks of FEKOSZ:
- action and advocacy at national and local level issues affecting colleges;
- involvement in all public decision-making processes that directly or indirectly affect higher education residence halls;
- transmission of information and communication between colleges;
- organization of professional programs;
- assistance in resolving conflicts at local organizations;
- youth protection.