English is a universal language, but it doesn’t mean that everybody understands it. Hungarian is one of the most beautiful languages, and you can learn it. The knowledge of Hungarian is especially advantageous if you live in Hungary. That is why I present language learning opportunities in these articles. Try them if you have some free time in the summer.
DEBRECEN SUMMER SCHOOL
ONLINE HUNGARIAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE SUMMER COURSE
- 19th of July–14th of August 2021 120 class units, 6 ECTS credits
- 19th–31st of July 2021 60 class units, 3 ECTS credits
- 2nd–14th of August 2021 60 class units, 3 ECTS credits
European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
ECTS is designed to make it easier for students to move between countries and to have their academic qualifications and study periods abroad recognized.
Program of Studies:
- intensive course
- 5 language class units a day, 45 minutes each
- 2 units of cultural lectures on Saturday, 90 minutes each
- 2 different timetables in the Application Form
- from beginner to proficiency level
- language of instruction at beginner levels: English
- special groups for heritage speakers of Hungarian
- placement test before the course starts
- Debrecen Summer School examination and certificate/Certificate of Completion (ECTS credit points)
To apply, please send them a completed application form with a photo.
Application Deadline: 25th of June
Course Fees: 4 weeks: 999 EUR, 2 weeks: 599 EUR
The price of the teaching material (10-30 EUR) is not included in the course fee.
If you don’t have so much time or money, here is a Facebook group for you:
It is a public group in which the instructor (from Debrecen) share language-learning videos, quizzes, and other exercises.
Are you interested in learning the Hungarian language in an enjoyable way? If you are a beginner or an intermediate Hungarian speaker, this group is for you. All materials here are provided by a native Hungarian speaker. Join them now and enjoy learning the unique Hungarian language.
It is free, and there are no deadlines but doesn’t offer cultural knowledge or certificate.