It is the second trip of the semester after the Budapest trip. This time the destination is the historical capital of Poland: Krakow.
Krakow is full of history, architecture, and culture, not to mention that it also won the title of European Capital of Gastronomic Culture in 2019. There is plenty to do and eat while you are there.
You will have the chance to discover not just the city, but also the main attractions of the region:
- Wieliczka Salt Mines
The trip happens between the 14th and the 17th of April.
It is the weekend of Easter, which means you will be skipping classes only on Thursday.
How much does it cost?
- With ESNcard it will cost only 46 500 HUF (~120 EUR)
- Without ESNcard 48 000 HUF (~127 EUR)
- In case you wish to buy the card with the ticket you can get both for 49 000 HUF (~130 EUR)
- Travelling to Krakow and Zakopane with a private bus
- Accommodation in the perfectly located Leone Aparthotel. 3 or 4 beds/room
- Breakfast at the hotel
- City Tour in Krakow
Optional programs to:
- Auschwitz Museum (2000 HUF)
- Wieliczka Salt Mines (8000 HUF)
The spots are limited, so buy your ticket as soon as possible.
If you wish to participate in the optional programs, you need to pay for those in advance with your ticket.
The optional programs will start if there are enough interested people.
ESN Debrecen Team reserves the right to change the program.
You can apply here.