As we wrote earlier, the Qatari football team will play with the Serbs on the 1st of September and with the Portuguese on the 4th of September at the Nagyerdei Stadion in Debrecen. Now here is the ticket information.
Or in person in the ticket window in Nagyerdei Stadion from the 24th of August (open from 10 am to 6 pm on weekdays and between 10 am and 3 pm on Saturdays).
- at 8:45 pm on the 1st of September: Qatar – Serbia
- at 6 pm on the 4th of September: Qatar – Portugal
- Entering the event is only possible with a valid Covid vaccination certificate. A person under the age of 18 can only enter the event with the attendance of a vaccinated adult.
- If you buy online, please print your ticket.
- Under the age of 6, if they don’t sit separately: free
- Pass (for 2 matches):
- VIP: 40 000 Forint
- 1st category: 5 000 Forint
- 2nd category: 3 000 Forint
- Ticket (for only 1 match):
- VIP: 22 000 Forint
- 1st category: 3 000 Forint
- 2nd category: 2 000 Forint
So, you can watch the captain of the Portugal team, Cristiano Ronaldo, live soon.