Several institutions in Debrecen opened their doors to visitors from the 1st of May, using a protocol with health considerations in mind.
We will ask for the immunity certificate at the opening institutions because of the current health situation. This serves the safety of the visitors and those who work there. There will be a gradual opening for the cultural institutions, and the number of people in these places will also be limited.Mayor László Papp completes the information about the opening.
The residential institutions of the DMJV City Social Service – including institute on the Pallagi út and the premises on Szávay Gyula utca – can only be visited by those who have immunity certificates or under the age of 18. For those who do not have this document, the previously used separate visitor tent provides an opportunity to keep in touch. New rule: elder people with an immunity certificate can leave institutions.
- On the 1st of May, the Agora, the Cultural Park of Nagyerdő, the MODEM, and the Déri Museum opened.
- The DVSC women’s handball team and the DVSC football team have played in front of an audience again from yesterday. The immunity certificate is checked at both locations upon entry. Protected fans and underage don’t have to wear a mask.
- The Sports Swimming Pool was also opened to the public with time-band method.
- The Aquaticum Hotel already welcomes guests for leisure time.
- The Debrecen Cultural Center and Youth House, the Méliusz Juhász Péter Library, and the Hotel Lycium open today.
- DKV vehicles are disinfected daily. Wearing a mask is obligatory except for drivers. Passengers can get on at the front door again and buy a ticket from the driver.
- May 10: The first performance of the Csokonai Theater will be Hamlet at the Stadium of Nagyerdő. There will be an indoor performance in mid-May. From Pentecost, people from Debrecen can meet public square cultural events such as mini-performances and concerts.
- May 11: The Kodály Philharmonic Debrecen will give its first live concert at the Kölcsey Center.
- May 13: The Apollo Cinema, and the Bényi Árpád Hall of the Kölcsey Center will open.
- May 15: The open-air bath will open, depending on the weather.
- May 30: The Vojtina Puppet Theater will open. It is the Children’s Day.
- June 5: The Outdoor Stage of Nagyerdő will open with a concert.
- June 8: The Summer Theater Evenings program series begins.
Guests can only use the water services in all parts of the Aquaticum and the Lycium Hotel – including for medical purposes – with an immunity certificate. Guests under the age of 18 who do not have an immunity certificate can only visit the institutions if they are arriving under the supervision of an adult with an immunity certificate.said Virág Kocsi-Marossy, CEO of Debreceni Vagyonkezelő Ltd.
The thermal bath and the Mediterranean adventure pool are also already ready to open.