The 30-year-old Lyuhász Lyácint Bt. band organizes the ninth Zajkert, the two-day underground music festival of Debrecen.
The band from Debrecen, which plays industrial dance music, dreamed of an all-arts meeting in the inner courtyard of MODEM with the involvement of the co-arts, where experimental music, fine art, and eurhythmics create an extraordinary atmosphere. The event swells to an international scale. In addition to Hungarian performers, the audience can watch the shows of Polish, Romanian, Austrian, German, Canadian, and even Argentine noise artists.
This year’s Zajkert is worthy of its tenth anniversary. It is organized by BanZaj for two evenings, on the 10th and 11th of September, within the walls of MODEM – Modern and Contemporary Arts Centre in Debrecen. The series of concerts will close on Saturday from 11 pm with the festive program of the 30-year-old Lyuhász Lyácint Bt.
One-day tickets and two-day passes are available for the event. The latter can be purchased only online on the MODEM website.
10th of September – first day
* Dr. Kondor (HUN)
- 18:00 – k – Milzenvirgil (HUN)
- 19:00 – m – Ausgesuchtestenohren (HUN/AUT)
- 20:00 – k – Kragrowargkomn (SVK)
- 21:00 – m – Mákó Rozi (HUN)
- 22:00 – k – BAGG*FISH feat. Vinicius Cajado (NED/AUT/USA)
- 23:00 – k – Fixateur Externe (HUN)
- 00:00 – 02:00 – Bobby Shyze (HUN)
11th of September – second day
* Eoforwine (HUN)
- 18:00 – m – Georg Stejskal feat. BOM (AUT)
- 19:00 – m – Ilauszky – Bolcsó (HUN)
- 20:00 – k – N (GER)
- 21:00 – m – Bu.d.d.A. (GER/CHE)
- 22:00 – k – Unity M (AUT/SVN)
- 23:00 – k – Lyuhász Lyácint Bt. feat. Gyöngy Dániel (HUN)
- 00:00 – 02:00 – Grabosky (HUN)
* before and in-between the concerts
** k – Garden / m – Multimedia hall (pszt! hall on the 3rd floor)
- Municipality of Debrecen
- Deutsches Kulturforum Debrecen
- MODEM, Centre for Modern and Contemporary Arts
- Austrian Cultural Forum Budapest
Place: MODEM (4026 Debrecen, Baltazár Dezső Square 1.)