After the one in February, the Erasmus Student Network (ESN) Debrecen Team invites you to a Budapest Trip where you can see the beauty of the Hungarian capital and get a taste of one of the best nightlives in central Europe.
It’s a 2-night-trip taking place from the 23rd and 25th of September.
The trip includes:
- Traveling by a private bus
- Accommodation for 2 nights in the city center /4-5-6 beds in a room/
- Breakfast, Cold Lunch on Saturday, Breakfast on Sunday
- Professional Guided Tour all around Budapest by bus
- All-night-long party on Friday in the Ruin Pub District
You will have some free time to discover hidden places and explore the city.
Within the framework of the Welcome Days, you will have the chance to buy your ticket for the Budapest Trip and to get your ESNcard at the same time for 27 000 HUF.
- 24 000 HUF if you already have an ESNcard
- 26 000 HUF if you don’t have an ESNcard
It must be paid in advance!
Purchase your tickets well in advance from ESN Debrecen members during Welcome Days events and during the next weeks!
Spots are limited! Look for the ESN members if you have any questions!
and back again:
Estimated arrival time back to Debrecen 7-8 pm on the 25th of September.
The ESN Debrecen Team reserves the right to change the program.
The ESN Debrecen Team organizes trips in each semester for the Erasmus students, usually twice a semester.