This year, for the third time, the Alternative Communities Association has organized a hygiene collection in collaboration with the Debrecen Medical Students’ Association and Food Not Bombs Debrecen.
The purpose of the collection is to help those living in menstrual and hygiene poverty to access essential cleaning products that most of us take for granted in every home.
They collect the following products:
- tampon, sanitary pads, intimate wipes
- soap, shower gel, shampoo
- toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash
- razor, shaving foam
- hand sanitizer gel
- diaper, wet wipe, talcum powder
- Office of the Debrecen Medical Students’ Association, between 4 and 6 pm (Móricz Zsigmond boulevard 22, Markusovszky Lajos College Building 3)
- Alternative Communities Association (Baross Street 16.)
between the 23rd of November and the 9th of December
The organizers will deliver the donations to needy persons at the end of December.